Spartanburg Transmission and Auto Repair Experts
Click here to read how Michael Morrison, shop owner, turned this location around after purchasing it 2009!
Let's face it: If you had any idea what was wrong with your transmission, you might try to fix it yourself. Instead, you've just noticed a few subtle signs that make you think something might be wrong. However, you're nervous because you've never taken your car in for repairs in Spartanburg, and transmission repair sounds expensive. How do you know you're not going to get ripped off or taken for a ride? How can you really tell if something is wrong and if the technician is being honest with you?
Truth be told, unless you know a lot about cars, you often can't tell when an auto repair technician is ripping you off. That's the whole reason they get away with it. Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission is dedicated to treating their customers with integrity and respect while giving you the information you need to make informed decisions about your vehicle.
Some of the things to look out for that can indicate transmission troubles:
- fluid changes from pink-red to black
- fluid smells burnt
- grinding or whining noises coming from under the hood
- vehicle delays going into gear or does not go into reverse at all
- vehicle shudders or slips as it idles
The ultimate symptom of transmission problems is that the vehicle simply refuses to move. This final step may or may not be preceded by one of the previous steps. In some cases, the transmission can just seize, and this can happen suddenly without any warning at all.
Contact a service technician at Cottman Total Auto Care and Transmission today. He or she will be able to answer any questions you might have and appropriately address your concerns. For customers in Spartanburg, transmission repair clients can expect to be treated with the utmost courtesy and respect with fair estimates and price quotes.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Spartanburg, SC, please call 864-574-3011 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.